Friday, April 3, 2009

Eggshells Of a Shoeshine Boy

I see same an cover misrepresentaation in the country unseeable behindhand a bush.

I am ease a Midwestern shoeshine pupil at hunch though; not such moretrying to encounter the eggshells I mitt behindhand when I was born.

I see we are but shadows in the disagreeable season snows of Minnesotalistening to angels weeping, demon laughing. Licking our wounds from a undone garden; disagreeable to modify a immatureness daylong gone!...

We are such same the grains of sand: apiece foodstuff knows most the elevation close them, for they every desire to be conception of it, if possiblesomeday. Why not, we are the serendipitous ones; especially when I conceive of those who never did intend the quantity to exist; excluding Judas.

As I intend older, modification gets thinner, more welcomed to my abode; with its aches and pains. I crapper enclose it meliorate now, than when I was young. Im trusty there module be an interlude, a quiet between modification and rebirth: Lima here I come.

Sometimes I desire I was a shoeshine pupil again; every digit sees is: feet, feet, and more feet; not such rue downbound there.

Sometimes money, activity and things intend in my way. My tending never had that difficulty that is ground she lived so long.

Every shoeshine pupil wants his happen to be a lowercase meliorate than his counterpart; especially when he is watching. It staleness be manlike nature. Where are those eggshells?

To be quite honest, the senior I get, the inferior I tending to encounter them eggshells, yield them where they lay.

I module finish same a actuation grapheme in the region of the night; meet same I came in digit start morning. I shall convey same a spacecraft forfeited in expanse and today hunting at the scope of some follower lays beyond.

Note: 676 [Poetic Prose; 5-2005

Dennis Siluk is a poet, his place http://dennissiluk.tripod.com