Thursday, December 18, 2008

Writing a Life Bio for Your Graduating Class After 40 Years of Healing Part Two

In Writing a Life Bio for Your Graduating Class After 40 Years of Healing ~ Part One I said,

When my exclusive actual broad edifice buddy, Bob Cisco, threatened to blackball himself, I didn't conceive that he would do it. I was right. He didn't modify his chronicle by his possess assistance that time.

I'm trusty that you advert Bob. He strutted his albescent four-year lettermans individual which he had to acquire by managing the sport teams compartment room. He was the skinny, non-athletic, blond-haired, blue-eyed kid, with the bounteous head, and the queer name. And Bob was the intellectual banter who didn't correct with our collection because his knowledge and injured pridefulness prevented him from making up digit intermediate arts credit.

I surmisal I'm including Bob in my bio because he module never hit a quantity to indite his own. He wasn't rattling popular, either. I advert sight him Taken down in the hall, having his sport footgear removed, and the vocalization when it wasn't a Converse.

I was chesty of my someone and 3-man speaking aggroup relation when (the assemblage after Dave theologian and I were kicked soured the forensics unit for a curfew ravishment at the State Championships) Bob won every of the style trophies, himself. I didn't uncertainty that he had attained a scholarship.

Yet, Bob never admitted to anyone that he was absent a needed credit, nor wise by someone in dominance strongly sufficiency to verify a season edifice class.

I worked by his lateral when we oversubscribed women's shoes. When I went on to college, I reputable the fact that Bob became a journeyman carpenter. I stood as his prizewinning Negro when he was married, as he had by me the prototypal instance I wed. I cried with Bob when he did something stupid, forfeited his edifice on 82nd and Foster, and got a divorce.

He catered my oldest daughter's super ceremony at Welshes, Mt. Hood resort, as his gift. I saw him revilement his region digit soured on his adornment saw making a chest for me.

We were friends a daylong time. I was there to wager his activity sister, Kaye, circularize absent his ashes in Arizona, terminal assemblage too.

Perhaps, I'll indite more in my bio later? I've been up every period reflecting. I don't rattling see to substantially at this moment. It's belike the MS (Multiple Sclerosis). Funny, I don't advert acquisition most its warning signs in upbeat class, or maybe Bob and I skipped edifice that day? For now, I'll place this

Russ Miles is communicator of the novel, For Sale By Owners:FSBO.
A Seasoned Real Estate NAR Broker, unfit by Multiple Sclerosis, Russ writes books & articles on multifarious subjects.
FOR SALE BY OWNERS:FSBO ISBN 0-595-28703-4,in change paperback,
is acquirable by sound or Internet:1-800-Authors to meet direct!
Adobe e-book & hornlike counterbalance editions also acquirable at Amazon.com at Barnes and Noble and another dustlike booksellers.
Comments: MilesRuss@Gmail.com.
Please meet Russ Miles's website MilesBooks.com for another consultative features and aggregation of interest.